52 Weeks of Collage, Week 33

 


Triangle.

Who doesn't love triangles??  This collage was fun to put together.  I didn't overthink it, and I am the Queen of Overthinking!  I went through the growing stash of magazines and picked images with a variety of blues.  When I started this journey I thought I would use the same six magazines all year.  LOLOLOL, what was I thinking?!  I need more variety than that, so the magazine pile keeps growing.  

Next, I simple cut them into various sized wonky triangles.   And just glued them down in whatever wonky way I wanted.  If its fun, it doesn't have to make sense.  There are many things in life that have to make sense, collage is not one of them.  Have fun playing with triangles.



Completed week 33 collage.  Triangles. 

Until next week,

Traci

Comments