52 Weeks of Collage, Week 29

Image of a roof top party overlooking the ocean.

 

Party.

Well, party is a fun theme to play with.  We all have our own definition of what constitutes are party vs an obligation, right!  Now me, when I say party there is usually fuzzy slippers and knitting involved, but that’s just me.  


In this week’s collage I went ‘old school’ and covered the page in a loose grid style with multiple images that might depict “party” to someone. 


Over the last 29 weeks I have shown I wide variety of ways to approach collage.  At the end of the day, its up to you to find your happy place.  Like today’s collage you can just use images and glue them down, it's a simple and effective way to communicate a feeling or message.  Or you can go full mixed media with stamps, stencils, collage papers, images from magazines, paints and mark making.   I hope you are enjoying the 52 Weeks of Collage and exploring your own personal art and collage.


Collage containing 5 images of various definitions of party.  a roof top patio overlooking the ocean, a outdoor cookout, a table for 2 overlooking the ocean, a dog in a roof of plants


Till Next Week,


Comments