52 Weeks of Collage, week 17


Hydrate.

Wouldn't you know it, the one time I'm looking for a image of someone drinking water I can't find one for love or money!!  Or an image of a pile of bottled waters in a cooler?  Nada! I was going to go traditional/mainstream you know try being normal for 20 minutes.  But nope, the universe conspired against it.  


Instead you get alternative interpretations of hydrate.  Such as sitting on a dock overlooking the water hydrates my spirit.  I love being near the water.  And sharing tall glasses of cold drinks with friends while overlooking the water hydrates my mind, spirit and body.  

Collage featuring boats tied up at a pier.  Tall glasses of summer cocktails.  And ice pouring from a bucket.
The Finished Collage.


Thank you for joining me.  I'm looking forward to seeing your Hydrate Themed Collage.


Till Next Week,
Traci







 

Comments