Wandering Wednesday: Collage Fodder

 

Hiii!! 

....waving from sunny northeast Ohio.... I've joined the FODDER CHALLENGE being thrown down and expertly organized by the awesome Wendy Solganik.  You can find her Teachable Classroom at https://willa-workshops.teachable.comAnd on Instagram @willa.wanders.

These dressed up and ready to hit the town 'droids' are a combination of FODDER CHALLENGE days 1 and 2.  Day 1 was a lesson on making the cutest and simplest dolled up paper dolls by  @Megan_Whisner_Quinlan or on YouTube: Megan Whisner Quinlan.
I chose to go with 'droids' instead of dolls because I'm a geek like that.

Day 2 was a lesson by Rebecca Chapman, her website is  www.rcart.co.uk and Instagram @rebeccachapmanart,on making fodder by first decorating commercial stickers and cutting and  combining those stickers into little layers and clusters of collage.  I simply added little bits of the stickers to my 'droids'.  Rest assured these will be making more appearances in the 52 Weeks of Collage in the coming weeks.  

I had so much fun making these little 'droids'!!!




What creative wandering are you doing today? 


Comments