Welcome To Moon Full Art



Welcome to the Moon Full Art Blog! 
Moon Full Art is the online home of creative, Traci Nickerson, Mixed Media Artist.
The name Moon Full Art was inspired by the experience of being greeted at the back door of my home by a huge and bright December Full Moon. And that feeling of inhale and pause as I took in its sheer beauty. It was one of those “stop and smell the roses” moments that stayed with me for days. That inspiration will remind me to take time to pause, inhale and take in all the sheer beauty that surrounds me. Hopefully you will be inspired as well. In this blog I will share photos of art pieces that are in various degrees of completion. Ramblings on what tools and products I’m falling in and out of love with. Tutorials and articles on topics specific to mixed media art and supplies. Since mixed media art includes all sorts of things there is no chance of me running out of things to write about. Now is a good time to tell you that I am multi-passionate and multi-craftual. Other arts will show up in “inspiration” pictures but I will not wax poetically about my most recent handspun yarn or write long posts on dog training. Moon Full Arts Blog is first and foremost a space dedicated to mixed media art. You are welcome and encouraged to ask questions and comments, please be respectful. Spam and disrespectful comments will be removed. Thank you for reading, visiting and contributing to the Moon Full Art community.

Always with color,
Traci

Comments