52 Weeks of Collage Week 12

 


SAD.

Soo, there might have been a Dollar Tree shopping spree!  The burlap lace ribbon and pretty tissue paper are two of the things I added to the collage basket.  Aren't they pretty?  The lace on the burlap ribbon is sewn on, and easy to remove, awesome sauce.  Dollar Tree has really upped their craft supplies game, just saying.  You should go play there.

Sad, really?  Why did I think that would be an easy theme to collage?  I don't think I thought about it, or I would have deleted it from the list, LOLOL.  Its the middle of March, I can't change the theme list now! Dang it.  So, here we go, ya ready?


I started with some phone book text, just torn into random sizes and glued down.  Easy peasy! Next I torn up some of the purple flowered tissue paper and added it also in random bits and pieces.  Don't over think it, just tear and glue.  It will be fine!  

Next, I add some white to push that layer to the background.  Nothing new going on here.  The only thing different is the commercial tissue paper.  You got this!  Easy peasy.

Next were layers of silver, yellow-orange, and more white.  And this kinda looks like a hot mess, LOL. Its ok.  I'm going to collage on top of it, it'll be fine.

Final Collage

Nothing says SAD like a spoiled pet pouting because their favorite person has left them at home.  
The dog and paw prints are stickers.  I snuck in three new things this week.  Commercial tissue paper, commercial ribbon and stickers.  Woooooo.  

For me email subscribers here is a link to this post where you can scroll to the bottom and comment or add your collage!

https://www.moonfullart.com/2021/03/52-weeks-of-collage-week-12.html




Till Next Week!














Comments