52 Weeks of Collage, Week 5

collage for prompt compassion with text reading refresh you matter and images of green ivy overflowing in flower pots


Compassion.

Who came up with these prompts?!!  Can I get a do over?  This one is too hard.  How about we skip week 5 prompt and go to week 30's prompt MAYBE.  That's the mood I'm in today!   Am I getting out of bed today?  Maybe.  Am I feeding Joey today?  Maybe.  Am I going to show compassion for others today?  Maybe, we'll see.  

Compassion is one of those words that has so many meanings, looks, and flavors.  Today we're heading out to nature, well in my mind anyway, its snowing and freezing outside.  Wait what?  What does nature have to do with compassion?  

image of green and white ivy overflowing 2 small flower pots

Well when I wake up in a MAYBE kinda mood it frequently indicates I'm tired in some shape, form or fashion.   And the best cure for that is self compassion.  Nature is one of my quickest and most effective forms of self compassion.   

Black dog with white chest and feet and big ears.  Looking up.
Besides, does this look like a face that is going to tolerate not being fed?  What does the word compassion make you think of?  I look forward to hearing and seeing your thoughts in the comments  or in your collage.   You can tag me on Instagram and Pinterest as MoonFullArt.  Or share using your favorite platform with hashtag #52collages2021


 







Comments