MoonFullArt and Tarot

 

image by Kayla Maurais at usplash

Hi,

I have been reading tarot and growing my personal tarot practice for a couple of years.  In that time I've read at least twenty books on the various aspects of tarot and attended various live virtual trainings.  Earlier this year I decided I was ready to take my tarot practice to the next level and attended a 12 week Intensive Tarot Certification Program with Ethony Dawn.  To learn more about her many classes visit www.ethony.com  

In order to have a website that is equipped to do the things I want to do going forward a change of hosting platforms was very necessary.  That change is going live within the next 24 hours.  My domain name www.moonfullart.com will transition to the new hosting platform.  The blog will default to the domain name www.moonfullart.blogspot.com for the near future.  

I will continue to publish the 52 Weeks of Collage in this space, which will become www.moonfullart.blogspot.com.  And link to each post on the main website which is www.moonfullart.com.   

I am so grateful for each and every one of you!!  Knowing that you are reading and cheering for me means the world to me.    

The MoonFullArt YouTube channel is also getting a facelift!  I will be recording and posting a Free Weekly Creativity Tarot Reading on  the MoonFullArt YouTube Channel.  The first video is already posted.  Watch on YouTube at Link





Thank you so much for your patience during this transition phase.  I have tried to make this as painless for you as possible.  You can leave a comment or email me with questions.

Have a great week,

Traci
MoonFullArt.com

Comments